16 th MAY 2020
PUBLIC INFORMATION AND MESSAGE
The Western Australian government has announced that Places of Worship can now open and allow limited attendance by members of the public.
We are pleased to inform you that the Hindu Temple will be opened for our devotees from Monday 18th May 2020. There are still some restrictions that are required to be observed, and therefore procedures and rules that the temple will be implementing will need to be followed at all times.
To help and assist the temple in facilitating a smooth transition into this new phase, please take note of the arrangements and requirements below:
- Temple opening hours for devotees will be as follows
- Morning session – 7:30am to 11:30am
- Evening session – 7:30pm to 8:45pm
- Devotees can visit the temple for ‘Darshan’ and we request that you please plan a short visit (10-15 minutes inside the temple) so we can facilitate the smooth movement of people through the temple.
- Maximum person limit inside the temple at any one time is 20 devotees.
- There may be a queue on busy days – like Fridays and Saturdays. In view of that please try to come on other days. Where possible please call the admin counter to check on how busy the temple is.
- Social distancing will still apply.
- Archanas can be performed for Ganesha, Shivan and Devi only.
- The priests will provide pre-packed vibhuti as prasadam for all devotees. (We are limited in the offerings we can accept, however offerings of flowers will be accepted.)
- Please visit the Administration counter or call 08 9455 2097 for enquiries regarding – Moksha Archana, Car Poojas, Pre-Dawn Havan and other special prayers.
We have placed notices about the guidelines inside the temple and floor markers inside and outside the temple to assist with appropriate social distancing.
Temple staff and volunteers will be on duty to assist and guide you at all times, and, to also ensure that the Government prescribed maximum person limits of 20 people indoors are maintained at all times.
Currently, we are actively monitoring all government announcements to ensure that we can resume all temple activities as soon as possible. It will also be helpful to the temple and government authorities if you would download the COVIDSafe app which can be found on; https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
We thank you in advance for your co-operation, as we navigate the WA Government rules and guidelines during this challenging period. We hope that with your support and divine blessings, soon we can all pray and attend temple as we have done for so many years.
If you have any questions, please visit the Administration counter or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay safe and stay healthy.